Sunday 21 October 2012

Barry M Nail Varnish in 'Strawberry Ice Cream'

Since I love my Barry M nail varnish in 'Mint Green', I went and bought another from the collection.  'Strawberry Ice Cream' is more of a summer colour but I'm a sucker for pink so got it anyway!

The polish applies really well and is a lovely, classic pink shade - I'd almost call it 'Barbie-pink!'.  I applied three coats but you could get away with just two.  The polish also lasted really well on my nails and looks really smooth and shiny!


I've also now bought 'Raspberry' by Barry M which was sold out almost everywhere!  It's a more suitable colour for Autumn so I'll upload some pictures once I've applied it.

Barry M Nail Paints retail for £2.99 and are available online as well as in Boots or Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment