Friday 29 June 2012

REVIEW: Maybelline's Colossal Mascara



I've had this mascara for a little while now and I'm really quite impressed with it.  I have it in the waterproof formula which helps to keep my lashes curled and smudge-proof all day.  However, it can be quite difficult to remove at the end of the day!

The formula is a little sticky so don't fiddle with your lashes after applying it.  I've found though that this slight stickiness makes this mascara blend your lashes really well with false ones!

 My natural lashes

 After curling my lashes.  I only used a lash curler from the dollar store but I find this makes the mascara apply so much better.

After one coat of Maybelline's Colossal Waterproof Mascara

I really do like this mascara and you can build it up to create some really dramatic lashes.  Let me know what you think of this mascara if you've tried it, or what your favourite one is!


No comments:

Post a Comment