Saturday 23 June 2012

REVIEW: Barry M's Nail Paint in Mint Green


I already have lots of nail polishes, probably an embarrassing amount.  However, I realised I didn't have a mint green colour for summer.  I then dragged my friend, Rebecca, around to find the exact colour I wanted!  I ended up buying Barry M's Nail Paint in Mint Green.  I haven't tried any of Barry M's nail polishes but I have to say I'm really impressed with this one.

I apply two coats but you could probably get away with just one.  This polish leaves a really nice shine - almost as though you've applied a top coat over it which I really like.  It also lasts really well, I found it lasted a week on my nails without a top coat which is much longer than most polishes.

I hope the rest of Barry M's Nail Paints are as good as this one as I'll be picking up some more!

Barry M's Nail Paints retail for £2.99 and you can buy them directly from www.barrym.com or from your local Boots/Superdrug.

Do any of you have any Barry M Nail Paints, if so which colours would you recommend I try?

1 comment:

  1. Heyy gorgeous,
    love your cute blog :)

    If you follow me I'll follow right back =D

    http://confessions-ofa-fashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete